Thursday, February 12, 2015

Her Two Bears (A BBW Menage Werebear Shifter Romance)Her Two Bears by Catherine Vale

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Poor Sadie hasn’t had the best of luck in the love department and has pretty much given up on finding the perfect man.  With a push from her friend Peyton she takes a huge leap and decides dating two men might be better than one.  The only problem, our mouth-watering heroes are bear shifters.  Dane and Jackson have recently become joint alphas of their pack and are looking for a woman who is perfect for both of them.  Are they a match?  Is dating two men more than Sadie can handle or is dating two bear shifters too much?  You’ll have to get the book to see.  I guarantee if shifter romance is your thing, you’ll love this series.

Vale mixes just the right amount of love, sex, and humor into the book.  I always enjoy when an author can make me feel like I really “know” the characters, what makes them tick, what makes them laugh, their fears and insecurities.  And she keeps you on the edge of your seat reading about the trials and tribulations of a conservative human dating two wild shifters.  This book was a real joy to read.  What a great start to a new series, I can’t wait to read the next one to see what Vale comes up with next.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment