Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tyson Foods Post / Apology

One of my friends emailed me and asked what was wrong when I wrote the post on Tyson Foods having a Chaplain on staff. I had to ask what that meant? She reminded me that I usually jump all over anything that smells of intolerance and my post was just that, completely intolerant. She is correct. So, I’ve removed it and for anyone who read it I’m apologizing.

I think between the commute and the hours I’m working I have very little patience left at the end of the day. I have friends that have lost their jobs, and might be losing their homes, and I think seeing a job posting for a chaplain at a company like Tyson just set me off. But I am leaving the part about William Craig looking like a child molester because its true!

Back to your regularly scheduled programming……

No comments:

Post a Comment